Celebrate Easter with us!
We need Easter.
Easter is the glory of Christianity. On Easter we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ and reflect upon His betrayal, arrest, crucifixion and death. We are so excited to celebrate this significant season and series of life-changing events with one another!
"I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever!"
(Jesus, Revelation 1:18)
(Jesus, Revelation 1:18)
If you haven’t been invited to an Easter service – at a church near you – consider this your invitation!
We would love for you to join us for our Easter services this year! Even if you’re not a Christian, you are welcome and wanted! We truly believe that you’ll be encouraged, refreshed and simply enjoy the message you hear through song and preaching – that Jesus loves us so much that He gave His life for all who will believe!
Schedule for church services for Passion Week:
Stay tuned to our website and social media for latest news.
- April 2 is Palm Sunday! This Sunday is a joyful time of worship that looks back to Jesus’ final, triumphal entry into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1-17; Mark 11:1-11; Luke 19:29-40; John 12:12-19).
- Service Times: 9:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
- April 7 is Good Friday! This service is designed for your reflection on the crucifixion.
- Service Time: 6:00 p.m.
- April 9 is Easter Sunday! We will be offering three services! Full children's ministry at 10:00 a.m., with birth through five years old available at the other two.
- Service Times: 8:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m. & 12:00 p.m.
Invite a friend. Invite a family.
Everyone is welcome! Help us spread the news in the New River Valley! Invite your friends, neighbors, and coworkers to our services! Our services will also be livestreamed on our YouTube channel.
Practical Tips for this Easter at Northstar:
- Subscribe to our daily Passion Week devotionals created by our staff and leaders. (Click here to subscribe.)
- Pray for our services! This Easter also celebrates our second anniversary of moving into our new facility, and we are expecting guests, family and friends from all over!
- Arrive early! Please plan on arriving 15-20 minutes early for the service.
- Parking. If you're a member/regular, we have offsite parking and shuttle available at Prices Fork Elementary School. Drop your family/friends off at Northstar and then go park at PFES and be shuttled back.
- Come expectant! We believe God will be blessing and encouraging you and your guests on this special celebration Sunday! Be prepared to invite people to lunch or to respond to spiritual needs or questions. If you have a question, please contact us!