On March 29, we were informed that we had received a temporary certificate of occupancy for our church “home!” After 18 years of being a mobile church, we had the green light to begin moving in, having meetings and gatherings! Praise God with us for His faithfulness!
These days mean that we will begin using our new location and facility to encourage, help, serve and reach people in new, creative ways. It also helps us maintain our commitment to be the church!
- The building is located at 3929 Prices Fork Road.
- The Main Entrance is on the left side of the building. The entrance you see on the right is for the Cafe and eventually for returning families.
- The Northstar Cafe will offer snacks, drinks and coffee. The snacks and drinks have their own kiosk, while the coffee is a suggested donation. It’s an ideal place for meeting up with your friends, coworkers or neighbors!
- The playgrounds (outdoor and indoor) are not yet installed. They will come soon!
- The Office building is not finished. It is scheduled to be completed about the end of June.
- Our parking will be a challenge for a while! We have more parking to be developed, but in order to stay within our loan parameters, we will have to develop them as we have funding. (That means arrive early!)
- The Outdoor Patio off the back of the building will also come soon.
We can’t wait to worship, serve, meet new friends and be the church together in this new facility and beyond! Please feel free to stop by and grab coffee in our cafe, visit one of our worship services or use the facility for your meetings. Contact Amy Lavinder, our Facilities and Resources staff to schedule that.