Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- Our elementary kids wrapped up their month learning about Respect. This week, they heard the story of how David was being hunted by Saul. David had a chance to take the reigning king of Israel out, but refused. Because David respected the man that God had put in charge.
- Bottom Line – You respect God when you respect the people He’s put in charge.
- This week, challenge your kids to share ways that they can respect people in authority – teachers, police officers, you.
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- Our preschoolers got to hear all about how God created people. He created Adam & Eve. He gave people feelings. He gave people brains. And He made us to LOVE one another!
- Bottom Line – God made everything wonderful.
- This week, encourage your kids to share how they are able to LOVE the people around them.
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue!
Remember, we have a Children’s Ministry Volunteer Training planned for September 16? It’s happening at 10:00 a.m. at the Northstar Ministry Center. Are you interested in getting involved with the most fun ministry at Northstar? Okay… maybe we’re biased… But we do have so much fun! So if you or someone you know wants to volunteer with Northstar Kids, we hope you’ll join us!