Grasping the Gospel: The Gospel is Not Everything
In this opening message of the six-week Grasping the Gospel series, lead pastor Jeff Noble teaches from John 3:1-21 about how the gospel is not everything. The message that is shared consistently throughout the New Testament is that the good news of how man can be saved is a narrow salvation, found only in faith in Jesus Christ.
Listen in as Jeff shares about how:
- The gospel is good news, not good advice.
- The gospel is good news announcing that there has been a rescue operation.
- The gospel is news about what has been done by Jesus Christ to put right our relationship with God.
- The gospel has two equal and opposite enemies: legalism and relativism.
- The right relationship of the gospel to all of ministry
We encourage you to review Jeff's message notes as well for further encouragement and study.