“When you walk, nothing will slow you down. When you run, you won’t trip and fall. Hold on to my teaching and don’t let it go. Guard it well, because it is your life.” (Proverbs 4:12-13)
Northstar Church invites the New River Valley to Northstar Kids Camp! Each day we will have a Bible story, songs, crafts, games, snacks and a small group time. All of our volunteers love kids, are background-checked and have received training. We will provide camp t-shirts ($5 optional donation) to every child that attends camp. We ask that your child/children wear their t-shirts each day. We have a no-child-goes-unattended policy as well as a security team to keep everyone safe and having fun during camp.
The last evening of camp, Thursday June 30, we will have a family experience night. Dinner will be catered by Highway 55! We invite families to come enjoy performances by your children and experience what they have been learning all week!
At A Glance Details
- June 27-30
- Nellie’s Cave Park, 1900 Grissom Lane, Blacksburg
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. Monday-Wednesday
- 6:00-7:30 p.m. Family Experience Celebration and FREE Dinner Thursday night!
- $6 optional donation per child to help cover t-shirt costs
- All children ages 3 years old by the start date of camp to rising 6th graders are welcome to participate!
Registration will remain open all week at camp, be sure to arrive a few minutes early!