Thank you so much for your interest in giving to the Immeasurably More:Rooted campaign of Northstar Church. We are sincerely grateful. Your gift is a blessing for our current congregation and a faith investment in the future of our church.
You can give a gift by:
- Place it in the offering baskets on Sundays in a service. (Make sure you indicate Immeasurably More.)
- Mail to Northstar Church, PO Box 1001, Blacksburg, VA 24063. (Attention: Building Campaign). Let us know in the memo portion of the check or somewhere on your gift that it’s intended specifically for the campaign.
- Give online by using a debit or credit card by clicking the button to the right (a percentage is withheld for service fees, but our provider gives you the option of paying the percentage as an extra gift). You can also set up your bank account for automatic, regular drafts.
- Text “building” to (646) 832-4848. A quick setup link will be sent, and after that, you’ll be able to simply text the amount you want to give to that number easily!
- You can also give other ways – through your time, talents or gifts-in-kind (stocks, appreciated assets, possessions, etc.). [More Info About Creative Giving]
The Immeasurably More: Rooted campaign is an 18-month campaign with the prayer goal of moving into the facility debt-free!
Please consider making a pledge. Here’s how:
- Click on the image of the commitment card at right.
- Review the “Giving” side.
- Then you can visit this form and “fill in the blanks” you saw on the commitment card.
In 2015, we launched our three-year Immeasurably More campaign. Our goal was $6 million. Over the course of three years, we rejoiced to see God provide $3.3 million through our members and friends! As we prepare to begin construction in late 2018, we renewed our campaign, naming it Immeasurably More: Rooted and have set our goal at $3 million over 18 months! This would allow us to move into the facility debt-free at the end of construction (estimated 12-14 months).
We are asking the Lord for provision and you for support in raising our Immeasurably More: Rooted goal of $3,000,000 which would fund the building.