During this special meeting gathering, we will celebrate how God has gone above and beyond in providing for the needs of Northstar Church throughout this year. We will also take present the 2019 budget. Be sure to bring your kids because we’ll provide child care during the meeting.
Following the Member Meeting, please stay and bless our college students as they arrive for the Connect Thanksgiving dinner. This is always a great opportunity for us to share a meal and invest in the lives of our students. Remember, we’re expecting a lot of hungry mouths, so we will need lots of delicious side dishes. Sign up here and let us know you’re coming/what you’re bringing!
Keep in mind that we will start the dinner at 6:30 p.m.! (if you’re a member, you’ll already be there at 5:00 p.m.) We are so excited to have you at Northstar during your time in Blacksburg and hope that this Thanksgiving meal is just a small way that we can show you just how much we appreciate your willingness to invest in God’s kingdom. Come hungry!
Here’s your call to action:
- Members: RSVP by clicking here!
- Members: Sign up here to bring something for the Thanksgiving meal!
- College Students: RSVP on the Facebook event page
At a glance…
- Where: Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church
- When: Sunday, November 4; Member Meeting – 5:00 p.m.; Connect Thanksgiving Meal – 6:30 p.m.
- Who: Members only for the Member Meeting; Members and all College Students for the dinner!
- Cost: Suggested value donation… In other words, if you’re willing, donate what you think your dinner is worth!
Two years ago.. a pumpkin and a broken nose..