Sunday, September 13 we want to welcome your children back to children’s ministry! We are so ready to have your kids back with us and to have the opportunity to teach them about Jesus each Sunday! We have truly missed seeing them. Our theme will be “Into the Wild…With Jesus!” I’m sure most of us are feeling that way, right?!
If you have not had a chance to take the Back to Church survey, please take just a few minutes to do this. Right now we are basing our classrooms on the number of children whose parents said they will be returning and the number of volunteers who will be returning.
Children will be moving up to their new classrooms on September 13! This will only apply to preschoolers moving up to Kindergarten. Once we have more children and volunteers we will have a moving up celebration for everyone. We will have a fun photo opportunity for all kids on the 13th!
We are working alongside Grace Life and will be taking the following measures to ensure your children’s safety as well as our volunteers’ safety:
- Classrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- All volunteers must wear masks.
- All children Kindergarten-5th grade should wear masks.
- Children from different families will stay 6 ft. apart (as much as possible).
- No snacks at this time, children must have labeled bags, bottles, water bottles, etc.
- Please take your children to the restroom before coming to class.
- A volunteer will sign children in at the check in desk.
- Parents must drop children off and pick children up one at a time at the doorway of the classroom, we are encouraging you not to go into the room unless necessary.
- Please look over the Sick Child Policy and do not bring your children to church if they are exhibiting any of the listed symptoms.
I know these are strange times for all of us, thank you for being willing to help keep everyone safe!
I will continue to send out the online weekly newsletter with the Bible stories, parent guides, GodTime cards and preschool placemats if you do not feel comfortable coming back to church at this time. Please let me know if there are other resources you need!
We can not wait to see you soon! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!