We’ve been blessed with an incredible facility for ministry purposes with the Lancaster House on Washington Street. On any given day, it’s being used by multiple groups, individuals and other ministries. In order to help provide a welcoming atmosphere and assist the staff, we’re looking for hosts.
What is a Lancaster House host?
- Someone with a spirit of hospitality
- Someone who is willing to give a regular amount of time, weekly, to assisting the staff with ministry at the LH.
- Someone who will help keep the house straightened, picked up and prepared for guests and events.
- Someone who will help coordinate and schedule house use.
- Someone who is comfortable meeting and greeting new and returning guests at the LH.
If you’re interested in serving as a host for the Lancaster House, please go to this link and sign up. If you need more information, email email@example.com.