Northstar’s annual Harvest Hoedown is just around the corner!
We will have hayrides out to the pumpkin patch, a corn maze for you to navigate, hot dogs and s’mores to chow down on, and then we’ll all come together in the barn for a great time of line dancing! This is a great opportunity for you to invite friends, family, or neighbors and let them see just a little bit of what Northstar Church is doing to bring people together.
At a glance…
- What: Harvest Hoedown 2018 – featuring hay rides, corn maze, hot dogs, s’mores, and line dancing!
- Where: Sinkland Farms – 3020 Riner Rd., Christiansburg, VA
- When: Sunday, October 14 6-9 p.m.
- Who: Everybody! Bring your family, friends, and neighbors!
- Cost: $5.00 per person in advance, or $25.00 max per family, $7.00 per person at the gate
- You can purchase tickets at church this Sunday or at the gate at Sinkland Farms.
- 6:00-7:00 Hayrides and Corn Maze
- 6:30-7:30 Dinner and S’mores
- 7:45-9:00 Line Dancing!
We will need help selling tickets and greeting. Please click HERE if you can sign up for a shift!
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Jewell!