Does the prospect of looming finals stress you out?! Are you looking for a place to study that won’t be too loud but won’t be too quiet? Maybe you want a study spot that has just the right amount of distractions for when you need a study break!
The Northstar Reserve (204 Draper Street) will be open for students to wander in, find a comfortable seat, listen to some soft music, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, and crack open those textbooks.
- Here’s our schedule for open house study hours…
- Thursday, December 12 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 13 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 15 – no hours
- Monday, December 16 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 17 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
We hope you’ll make plans to utilize this free space as you finish up your semester!
Want to volunteer?
We also need some volunteers who are willing to be at the Reserve during the above open house study hours!
If you’re up for volunteering your time, contact Erin Petersen. You will simply be asked to make a pot of coffee, turn on some music, and be a friendly face for those who walk by or stop in. And, of course, you’re free to use the WiFi, dart boards, and Ping Pong table while you’re there. Remember, you don’t have to volunteer alone! Bring a friend or two and make it a fun time hanging out at the Reserve!
Spread the word
Spread the word on Facebook with our event page.