What would it look like if those who profess to be Christians begin intently living like.. Christians?!
For six weeks this fall, beginning August 31, Northstar will explore and seek to answer that question through r12: True Spirituality. In creative and meaningful worship services, you’ll have an opportunity to answer some of life’s most important questions:
- What is true spirituality?
- How do I give God what He wants most?
- How do I receive God’s best for my life?
- How can I come to grips with the real me?
- How do I experience authentic community?
- How can I overcome the evil that’s aimed at me?
In addition to the worship services, all of our small groups will be studying r12. The video-driven material with accompanying book and workbook will lead you and your friends/family through a six-week experience that will encourage you and bless our communities. We promise.
What can I do now?
- Pray. We hope you’ll begin praying now for this special series and how God will use it in all of our lives, and in the lives of our community.
- Volunteer to host an r12 group in your home/apartment/dorm. You do not need to be a member of Northstar to do so. If you’re interested in volunteering, please fill out this online interest form.
- Participate in a weekly r12 group by filling out this interest form.
- Submit a service idea. One exciting feature of the series is a church-wide service project in the community. If you’re aware of a significant need, please let us know!