December Nights is right around the corner! Normally, it’s quite an adjustment for us as we move our morning services to the evenings in December. 2020 has brought some unique changes, and since we are already meeting at 5:00 p.m. on Sundays, the time stays the same! Get ready to celebrate Christmas with us as we…
Rest. Reflect. Rejoice. Renew.
This time of year is a great opportunity to reflect on all God has done. Although 2020 has not gone as anyone anticipated, there is so much to be grateful for as we celebrate the good news of Jesus’ birth. We encourage you to invite your friends, family, co-workers, classmates, and neighbors to our special December Nights services!
This year, we will provide a digital postcard for you to use to invite those you love. You can find the image file below. We recommend texting this image invitation to three people of your choosing. If you or your guests plan to attend in person, please be sure to RSVP.
At a Glance:
- When: Sunday evenings in December, 5:00 p.m. (no service on December 27)
- Location: Gracelife Baptist Church, Christiansburg, VA
- Children’s Ministry: Available each Sunday evening!
- RSVP Here – Please be sure to RSVP if you’d like to attend in person so that we will be assured of adequate seating and spacing during these days of pandemic responsiveness.
- Watch Live
- Digital Invite link
December Nights is one of our favorite traditions at Northstar Church. We truly hope you will make plans to join us throughout the month!
- Pray for our services. They will be warm, special and ready to engage your heart with the joy of Jesus as our Savior! So many have invested – our worship team, our decorating team, greeters, children’s workers and other volunteers. Pray for them and our guests!
- Invite someone. Please help us spread the word on social media. Whatever your preferred form – Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, lend your voice and spread the word. Also remember that A PERSONAL INVITATION is best.
- Give. We receive two offerings each evening in December. One is our regular offering, and the other is our Holiday Mission Offering – 100% of it is given away! Please consider bringing an offering tonight or you can give online here.
- Howdy Card If you are new and would like to get connected, fill out our digital Howdy Card.
- COVID-19 Protocols – We encourage you to come and be mindful of your safety by wearing a mask. If you’re not comfortable being present when there are some who choose not to, our livestream is a wonderful, quality option to join us.