This year will be our tenth year to celebrate the gift of God in Christ during December Nights! We move our worship services to the evening and focus on the theme of Rest. Reflect. Rejoice. Renew. These beautiful evening services are hosted at special locations, designed to augment your experience of the Christmas season in a way that will encourage you and provide a wonderful way for you to invite friends, family, international students and co-workers to these special times.
Please help us communicate our service change and invite your neighbors, friends, and co-workers to join you at December Nights this year! Share this link on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the buttons below this article: dontgo.be/christmas.
- Each Sunday evening in December!
- Location: Blacksburg Middle School
- Time: ONE service, 6:00 p.m.
- Children’s Ministry: Available each Sunday evening!
December Nights is one of our favorite traditions at Northstar Church. We truly hope you will make plans to join us throughout the month!
- Pray for our services. They will be warm, special and ready to engage your heart with the joy of Jesus as our Savior! So many have invested – our worship team, our decorating team, greeters, children’s workers and other volunteers. Pray for them and our guests!
- Invite someone. Please help us spread the word on social media. Whatever your preferred form – Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, lend your voice and spread the word. Also remember that A PERSONAL INVITATION is best. A few links:
• 2018 Kids Christmas video
• December Nights Facebook event
• dontgo.be/christmas (this post)
• dontgo.be/hmo (Holiday Missions Offering)
- Give. We receive two offerings each evening in December. One is our regular offering, and the other is our Holiday Mission Offering – 100% of it is given away! Please consider bringing an offering tonight or you can give online here.
- Text. If you are not on our communication list, or you know we don’t have your information, please text “REGULAR” to (540) 296-2673.
- Come early. We will be starting promptly at 6:00 p.m. It will help us if you’re there, in your seat, and ready to make much of Jesus with us – on time! 😉