College Students! Join us on July 19 for a day of tubing on the New River. Sunshine, cool water, floating down the river, and fellowshipping with fellow college students and friends is sure to make for a fun afternoon! We will provide hotdogs and burgers after we float the river so bring chips, a drink, or a side.
Here are the details:
- Date: Sunday, July 19 @ 2pm
- Location: The Forrester House (1026 Stockton St. Radford, VA)
- What to Bring: Bathing suit, a tube if yo have one (not required), sun screen, a friend, bag of chips or side
- There is no tubing fee but if you have a flotation device, make sure you bring it with you!
- What’s Provided: Hotdogs, Burgers, drinks, rides up and down the river, backyard cookout.
- We will start tubing first and then come back to the Forrester’s for a backyard cookout.
Be sure to invite your friends and come prepared to have fun.
Make sure to RSVP to let us know if you’re coming and how much food we need to bring!
If you have any questions, you can email Megan