This year Northstar Connect, along with other ministries and local churches will be participating in a UNITED time of prayer on Thursday, February 25 at War Memorial Chapel on campus. The Collegiate Day of Prayer is meant to unify and bring together students across campuses all over the country. Imagine the feeling knowing that you and thousands of other people and students will be praying at one time for your campus and for campuses all over the country and world. Matthew 9:36-38 says “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray…”
We hope you will consider joining us as churches and ministries across our campus come together to encourage and pray for one another in faith in Christ. Through Northstar Connect, we are asking people to sign up to pray for hour time slots throughout the day. Here are the details:
- One hour slots between 8:00am and 5:00pm
- Location: War Memorial Chapel.
- Multiple people may sign up for multiple time slots
- Bring friends!
- If you sign up we will send you specific prayer requests beforehand
- At 5pm there will be a corporate time of prayer and worship where everyone comes together to conclude the day. We hope you can join us for that as well!
- If you have any questions or would like more information, email Riley