College Ministry Leadership Description
Northstar’s vision for college ministry is to involve, inspire and equip collegians to grow in a relationship with Jesus Christ and make him known. Through opportunities to serve in the church, investing in Gospel centered relationships and engaging in ministry Northstar college students will be involved in building a missionary movement.
While we invite many to participate in this ministry, we are looking to have a small team of college leaders to own and lead the Northstar College Ministry. This team will be composed of students who are faithfully walking with Jesus, passionate about reaching collegians, love to build relationships, and can creatively undertake ministry. Some of the activities the college ministry leaders will be involved in are:
- Leading Discipleship Relationships
- Planning, Organizing, and Executing College Events
- Growing in Evangelism and Learning how to Teach Others
- Creatively incorporating college students into the church body of Northstar
- Equipping college students to walk with Jesus and serve the Church after college.
Every member of the College Ministry Leadership Team will be required to:
- Give a minimum of 5 hours a week towards leading
- Be willing to work collectively as a team and not alone
- Build up new leaders and give ministry away
- Attend a majority of Northstar College events
- Walk with Jesus faithfully and be accountable to others on the team
We hope that you will join us in serving on the College Ministry Team! If you are interested please fill out the interest form.
If you have any questions, email Adam.