Discovering Northstar is our membership class.
It is a great way to discover the who, what, when, where and why of Northstar. We cover our vision, values and ministry hopes as well as provide a time of Q&A. Groups are scheduled for the first Sunday of each month, normally. It is a one-session group and does not obligate you to join.
The three goals of Discovering Northstar are:
- To help you see the value of uniting with the Northstar family.
- To allow you to affirm your belief in Jesus.
- To encourage you to be on mission with us.
Five things you’ll learn during Discovering Northstar:
- Our Salvation: We embrace a personal relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Our Love: Because God is love, we also love Him and one another. Our relationships with God and others are our greatest joy.
- Our Beliefs: What we embrace as the teachings of Scripture.
- Our Structure: How Northstar is organized for leadership, development and discipleship.
- Our Strategy & Vision: We agree on the overall plan we will use to reach our community and the compelling future that God has for us as we follow Him.