On Sunday, July 5, we are going to Claytor Lake for an outdoor worship service! We’ll be joining our Northstar Pulaski campus for a morning of song and preaching by the lakeside. After our worship gathering, we will spend the day at the lake swimming, fishing, boating, picnicking, etc.!
Details you need to know:
- When: 9:00 a.m. Sunday, July 5 – service starts
- Cost: State park admission for the day is 2 cans of food (will go to the Solomon’s Closet food pantry)
- Food: Bring your own picnic lunch. Grills will be available for you to grill hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken, etc.
- What else? Bring your a chair or blanket, your Bible, boat, swim trunks, yard games, & sunscreen for a day of fun in the (hopefully) sun!
- Where? We will try to meet at the gazebo, but in case of inclement weather, follow the sandwich board signs and follow our Facebook page for last minute news
- Children — we love our kids and want them to experience the love of Jesus Christ. We offer childcare for children 0-5 under the shelter; for older kids, we have activity packets.