Ladies of Northstar! Have you ever felt like giving in and giving up? We would love for you to join us this Summer as we study Nicki Koziarz’s new book, A Woman Who Doesn’t Quit: 5 Habits from the book of Ruth!
Nicki walks women through the Book of Ruth, focusing on the Moabite woman’s 5 practical habits that kept her eyes on God: Ruth accepted the assignment of refinement, followed through on her commitments despite her feelings, remained open to the movement of God, gave others what she needed, and moved forward in faith (Proverbs 31 Ministries P31bookstore.com).
Together we will:
- Learn to follow through on your commitments despite your feelings
- Create space for the movement of God and release control to Him
- Embrace the grace of refinement rather than the relief of release
- Invest in the world with joy
- Cultivate an unbreakable spirit
- Persevere through life’s most difficult moments
- Refuse to give up on your heart’s deepest desires
Ladies, are you looking for refreshing community this summer and a place to learn with others? Join us every Friday, beginning June 10 at 10:00 a.m. at the Ministry Center as we join together to study 5 Habits of a Woman that Doesn’t Quit! This study is open to women of all ages and stages of life!
Childcare will be provided!
Contact Megan Evans for more information.