Please join us in welcoming Aaron Peck as our old Children’s Ministry Assistant/new Creative Content Director/Stephen Ministry Supervisor. Aaron has stepped in and agreed to wear a number of different ministry hats and will be joining our staff on a full-time basis.
As he continues his work with our Children’s Ministry staff, Aaron will primarily focus on developing and adapting curriculum for our Jumpstart (elementary) ministry. As the Creative Content Director, Aaron will be working closely with our Creative Content Team to further develop our website with blog posts and news stories, while also working to increase Northstar’s social media presence. And, having a background in counseling, Aaron is excited to come on board to support our existing Stephen Ministers.
Aaron has been a member of Northstar for just over three years. If you haven’t had a chance to meet him yet, here are some things you might want to know about him (excerpts taken from Aaron’s personal blog, The Confusing Middle).
- I love to write.
- I want to start my own restaurant and call it “I Don’t Care.”
- I’m originally from Roanoke, Virginia.
- I don’t think I like being a grown-up very much.
- I don’t like to eat vegetables. But I’m a grown-up and you can’t make me!
- Sometimes I laugh at my own jokes because I know no one else will.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I’ve never had a broken bone or needed stitches.
- Netflix was my idea. I just can’t prove it.
- Snickerdoodles are the best kind of cookie.
If there’s anything else you want to know about Aaron, just find him on Sunday morning. He may seem quiet and reserved at first, but once you get him started, he’ll talk to you about anything.