What are those crazy kids up to?
Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- Our elementary kids heard about spiritual gifts and how God blesses each Christ follower with special abilities that they can use to help others to know Jesus better!
- Bottom Line – God made you to do good.
- This week, encourage your kids to talk about what they are good at and how they can use their abilities to help the people around them.
- Looking or more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- Our preschoolers reviewed some of the stories they’ve heard this month about Jesus teaching in the Temple as a child and David fighting Goliath when he was just a kid.
- Bottom Line – I can do what God wants me to do.
- This week, encourage your kids to think of what God wants them to do. Help them to know that, even though they’re children, they can still do amazing things for Jesus!
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue.
Yesterday, our 4-year-old Blossoms got a chance to experience K-2 Jumpstart during their worship and story time. We wanted to give them a taste of what they can expect when they officially move up next Sunday!
Speaking of which, have you put Sunday, August 6, on your calendar? It’s our Move Up Sunday! Click here to find out if your child will be moving up to their next classroom. We will have photo booths set up for parents to get pictures of their children on their first day in a new class!