Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- This week, our Jumpstart kids wrapped up their month learning about the Life App of Humility. As a part of that, they dove into Paul’s letter to the Philippians and talked about what it means to put the needs of others ahead of our own needs.
- Bottom Line – Put others first.
- This week, be sure to ask your kids how they can begin to put the needs of others ahead of their own needs!
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- In our Bloom classrooms, the kids learned about Jesus’ Great Commission! They learned how Jesus told his disciples to go out and tell everyone about Him. And they learned that, even today, we can go out and tell everyone about Jesus, too!
- Bottom Line – Jesus is the best!
- This week, talk with your kids about what it means to share the good news of Jesus with other people!
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue.
Coming up next week, we’ll begin a new month of curriculum with a new Life App for our Jumpstart classes and a new Bottom Line in our Bloom classes. We’re also excited to introduce a new Parent Cue app that will be available for your iPhone or Android mobile devices! Stay tuned for more info about that in the coming days!