What are those crazy kids up to?
Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- Our elementary kids continued learning about this month’s Life App: Respect. This week, they looked at James 2:1, “My brothers, show now partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory.” The emphasis was for each of us to show respect to everyone, treating everyone the same.
- Bottom Line – You respect God when you respect the people God made.
- This week, encourage your kids to share with you what they learned in Jumpstart. Challenge them to think of ways they can show respect to others at school this week.
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- Our preschoolers got to hear all about how God created water and the sky along with the sun and moon and all the stars!
- Bottom Line – God made everything wonderful!
- This week, encourage your kids to think about all the wonderful things that God made in our world! Challenge them to name some of those things and to thank Him during their prayer times!
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue!