Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- Our elementary kids are into a month learning about Gratitude. Fitting topic, with Thanksgiving coming up and all!
- In addition, as a part of Missions Weekend, the kids got to hear from special guest, Andrew Cook! Andrew shared with the kids about the time he spent in Macedonia while on a short-term mission trip this summer.
- This week, challenge your kids to think about how they can be on mission for God right here at home.
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- The preschoolers took time to hear how Jesus taught us to pray.
- Also, as a part of Missions Weekend, the kids heard from special guest, Beth Dellinger, who shared about the time she spent in Turkey on mission!
- This week, take time to pray with your kids! Encourage them to pray out loud with you!
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue.
Parents! Mark your calendars for Saturday, December 2! That’s when we will be gathering at Northstar Reserve for our Gingerbread Nativity event! Be sure to invite friends and neighbors for a great time when we’ll read through the Christmas story and celebrate Jesus’ birth with this hands-on activity!