Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- In Jumpstart, the kids continued learning about this month’s Life App, Determination. The story they heard today was one our parents might remember hearing a sermon about only a few months ago. It’s the story of Peter’s visit with Cornelius, found in Acts 10.
- Bottom Line – Keep going even when the job is bigger than you think.
- This week, remind your kids that, with God’s help, they can handle even the biggest jobs!
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- In our Bloom classrooms this week, our kids heard the story of Hagar and Ishmael when they were alone in the desert. They were hot and tired and hungry and thirsty. They both began crying out, afraid that no one would hear them. But God heard their cries. And God provided for them!
- Bottom Line – God’s got it.
- This week, share with your kids about a time in your life when you know that God took care of you in a difficult time!
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue.
This week was very special because we had a chance to celebrate Mother’s Day with all of our moms at Northstar Church! Our tradition with Northstar Kids is to recognize all of our mothers and show our appreciation with roses from the children! Thanks, moms, for all you do!