What are those crazy kids up to?
Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- Our elementary aged kids continued this month’s Life App of Creativity as they heard more about God’s creation story. This week’s story picked up where last week left off, with the creation of Adam and Eve.
- Bottom Line – God made me.
- This week, encourage your kids to find new ways that they can be creative. Remind them that God created them in His image, and that means He wants them to be creative!
- Looking or more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- Our preschoolers heard a story of the prophet Samuel from when he was a child. It’s the story of when Samuel learned to listen to God’s voice, even though he was just a kid.
- Bottom Line – I can do what God wants me to do.
- This week, ask your kids about the kinds of things that God might want us to do… Share toys? Love others? Tell people about Jesus?
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue.
Don’t forget that BIG small Group starts up this week and we have plenty for your kids to do! Join us at Blacksburg Christian Fellowship this Wednesday evening at 6:00 p.m. when our theme will be Superheroes! We’ll have pizza for the kids to eat and lots of fun activities planned!