We hope that you are getting excited about worshiping on the land this Sunday and celebrating our 15 Year Homecoming and Groundbreaking! Some of our staff just got back from the land not too long ago and the tent has been set up, porta-potties delivered, and there is even an excavator out there! We wanted to make sure you have an opportunity to know some specifics for the shuttle on Sunday morning so here we go:
- Plan to arrive at BMS between 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. so that you have plenty of time to catch the shuttle and ride out to the land before 10:00 a.m. The first shuttle will leave BMS around 9:15 a.m.
- If you have a family or you carpool with friends, you have the option to drop off/pick up your family/friends at M&M Tire which is located across the street from our land, and then head back to BMS, park, and ride the shuttle over.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department will be present on Sunday to help us direct traffic so pay attention to their instructions.
- You are strongly encouraged to arrive as early as you can. As you are likely aware, Virginia Tech students have moved in this weekend and, if history holds true, we expect a lot of first time guests to show up. Since they have not been in on the communication about this event, they will not know about the shuttle, etc. so the buses that run between 9:45 – 10:00 a.m. will most likely be the most crowded.
- Stay tuned to our website, social media, and your email. We will communicate any changes or updates as soon as possible through these three avenues.
- GET EXCITED! Come expecting to encounter the Lord and leave in admiration of all of His glory! He has done great things and will continue to do so throughout this process and all the years to come!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out email Megan Evans!