This Sunday, February 9, we’ll be highlighting opportunities for involvement and ministry within Northstar. From mundane to “magnificent,” the behind-the-scenes investment of 100s of volunteers enables us to be the church, to worship on Sundays and to reach out to our community (and the nations) as well as care for our members.
We will have a table available and leaders will be present to help answer questions so that you can find a “fit” at Northstar that engages your interests and blesses others.
Jessica Yalung is our Volunteer Coordinator. If you’ve got questions, she’ll have answers (or she’ll find them!). If you want to “get a move on,” go ahead and fill out this form to let us know where you’re interested in serving!
- Care Team – There will be an interest meeting for this team next Tuesday, February 11 at 6:00 p.m.
- Children’s Ministry – needs workers for Sunday morning kids ministries at all levels, and we offer regular training for encouragement and to ensure loving, quality ministry to our children.
- College Ministry – looking for interested families AND college students for the leadership team
- Greeter Ministry – help us make Sundays special to our guests
- Safety Response – this team roams BMS to ensure safety and keep an eye on things
- Sunday Servant Team (set-up/tear-down) Please consider serving once a month or once a quarter on this team!
- Youth Ministry – needs small group leaders and helpers (for the summer especially)
- Missions Team – help us support, pray, educate and mobilize members to engage in global and national mission opportunities
- Worship & Tech Team – there’s a consistent need for musicians, singers, and technical support (sound, setup)
If you need more information about these or other teams, you can click over to the team descriptions here.