Northstar Church invites the New River Valley to Northstar Kids’ Camp 2019 – Roar! This year we will learn all about God’s goodness. When life is unfair, scary, sad and good…God is good!
- Day 1: The Israelites are slaves for the Egyptians. Exodus 1:5,6
Bottom Line: When life is unfair…God is good!
- Day 2: God sends plagues on Egypt. Exodus 7:14-12:32
Bottom Line: When life is scary…God is good!
- Day 3: Jesus dies and comes back to life. John 16-21
Bottom Line: When life is sad…God is good!
- Day 4: Family Experience!
Each day we will have a Bible story, songs, crafts, games, and snacks!
There is a $5 cost per child for camp t-shirts. We ask that your child/children wear their t-shirts each day. We have a no-child-goes-unattended policy as well as a security team to keep everyone safe and having fun during camp. All of our volunteers love kids, are background-checked, and have received training.
The last evening of camp, Thursday, July 18, we will have a Family Experience Night. Dinner will be provided! We invite families to come enjoy performances by your children and experience what they have been learning all week!
At a Glance…
- July 15-18
- Grace Covenant Church – located at 2101 Shadow Lake Rd, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. Monday-Wednesday
- 6:00-7:30 p.m. Family Experience Celebration and FREE Dinner Thursday night!
- $5 per child to help cover t-shirt costs
- All children ages 3 years old by the start date of camp to rising 6th graders are welcome to participate!
- REGISTER HERE!
We will need LOTS of volunteers to make kids camp a success! If you are interested in volunteering please tell us what you would like to help with HERE!