We hope you’ll join us on Sunday, April 29 immediately following the 10:00 a.m. worship service for a picnic on our land! After we “tear down” at BMS, we will proceed to our land (where our future ministry center will be built) for a fun time of food, fellowship, and games. Guests, of course, are welcome.
Here’s what we need you to do:
- Bring a lunch for yourself/your family as well as 1-2 others (fix plenty).
- Bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
- Bring a tent or lawn umbrella.
- Bring corn hole, Kan Jam, frisbees, kites, or whatever outdoor game you enjoy.
- Invite a friend and families to participate.
There is no structure to the picnic. It’s simple. We’ll help you get parked on the land, and then… we’ll eat, visit and play!