Northstar Church invites the New River Valley to Northstar Kids’ Camp 2018 – Shipwrecked!
Each day we will have a Bible story, songs, crafts, games, and snacks!
- Day 1: Jesus tells parables about lost things. Luke 15
Bottom Line: When you’re lonely…Jesus rescues!
- Day 2: Martha worries and complains. Luke 10:28-42
Bottom Line: When you worry…Jesus rescues!
- Day 3: Jesus’ friends try to rescue him in the garden of Gethsemane. Luke 22:39-54, Matthew 26:36-56
Bottom Line: When you struggle…Jesus rescues!
- Day 4: Family Experience!
There is a $5 cost per child for camp t-shirts. We ask that your child/children wear their t-shirts each day. We have a no-child-goes-unattended policy as well as a security team to keep everyone safe and having fun during camp. All of our volunteers love kids, are background-checked, and have received training.
The last evening of camp, Thursday, July 19, we will have a Family Experience Night. Dinner will be provided! We invite families to come enjoy performances by your children and experience what they have been learning all week!
At a Glance…
- July 16-19
- Nellie’s Cave Park, 1900 Grissom Lane, Blacksburg
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. Monday-Wednesday
- 6:00-7:30 p.m. Family Experience Celebration and FREE Dinner Thursday night!
- $5 per child to help cover t-shirt costs
- All children ages 3 years old by the start date of camp to rising 6th graders are welcome to participate!
- Register HERE!
- Please print and complete the Medical Release Form If you are not able to print at home, we will have extras at camp.