Does the prospect of looming finals stress you out?! Are you looking for a place to study that won’t be too loud but won’t be too quiet? Maybe you want a study spot that has just the right amount of distractions for when you need a study break!
Coming up, the Northstar Reserve (204 Draper Street) will be open for students to wander in, find a comfortable seat, listen to some soft music, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, and crack open those textbooks.
Here’s our schedule for open house study hours…
- Tuesday, May 2 – 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3 – 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 4 – 8:00 p.m. Join us for a Karaoke Night study break!
- Friday, May 5 – 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 7 – 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 8 – 4:00-10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 9 – 4:00-10:00 p.m.
We hope you’ll make plans to utilize this free space as you finish up your semester!