Make plans to join us on Sunday, November 5 at Custom Catering (902 Patrick Henry Dr., Blacksburg) for our Member Meeting at 4:00 p.m., followed by the annual Connect Thanksgiving dinner at 5:30 p.m.
You do not want to miss our final Member Meeting of 2017. During this special time together, we will celebrate just how God has gone above and beyond in providing for the needs of Northstar Church throughout this year. We will also take time to look ahead to 2018 as we discuss our upcoming budget. Be sure to bring your kids because we’ll provide child care during the meeting.
Following the Member Meeting, you are invited to stay and bless our college students as they arrive for the Connect Thanksgiving dinner. Did you know that we have approximately 200 college students who attend our church each Sunday? How many of those college students do you know? This will be an amazing opportunity for you, our members, to share a meal and invest in the lives of our students. Remember, we’re expecting a lot of hungry mouths, so we will need lots of delicious side dishes. Sign up here and let us know you’re coming!
If you are not a member…
…but would like to join us for these two incredible events in the life of our church, keep in mind that we will offer Discovering Northstar on the morning of November 5 during our 9:00 a.m. service. This gives you the opportunity to learn about Northstar Church and become a covenant member prior to our last Member Meeting of the year!
Keep in mind that we will start the dinner at 5:30 p.m.! We are so excited to have you at Northstar Church during your time in Blacksburg and hope that this Thanksgiving dinner is just a small way that we can show you just how much we appreciate your willingness to invest in God’s kingdom. Come hungry!
Here’s your call to action:
- Members: RSVP by clicking here!
- College Students: RSVP and let us know you’re coming by clicking here!
At a glance…
- Where: Custom Catering (902 Patrick Henry Drive, Blacksburg)
- When: Sunday, November 5; Member Meeting – 4:00 p.m.; Connect Thanksgiving – 5:30 p.m.
- Who: Members only for the Member Meeting; Members and all College Students for the dinner!
- Cost: Suggested value donation… In other words, if you’re willing, donate what you think your dinner is worth!