What to Expect on Your First Visit
Expect your child to be loved
Expect your child to have fun
When you arrive on Sunday evening you will be greeted by a children’s ministry team member. There will be clearly designated tables for checking in your children for the morning into their respective classes. Here are the steps:
- We ask that you complete a family registration form and security stickers for each of your children.
- We will help you direct your children to their classrooms where they will be greeted by their teachers.
- You will use a security sticker to pick your child up at the end of the service.
- Enjoy the worship service and rest assured, we will notify you if your child has a need during the service.
During this time of COVID 19 we are taking the following steps to keep your children and families safe.
- Classrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each use.
- All volunteers must wear masks.
- All children Kindergarten-5th grade should wear masks.
- Children from different families will stay 6 ft. apart (as much as possible).
- No snacks at this time, children must have labeled bags, bottles, water bottles, etc.
- Please take your children to the restroom before coming to class.
- A volunteer will sign children in at the check in desk.
- Parents must drop children off and pick children up one at a time at the doorway of the classroom, we are encouraging you not to go into the room unless necessary.
- Please look over the Sick Child Policy and do not bring your children to church if they are exhibiting any of the listed symptoms.
Our hope is that you feel welcome and at ease with leaving your children in our care with our amazing volunteers!