Has it really been three years?
In October 2015, Northstar launched its first capital campaign to raise funds for our first ministry center. Since that time, we have experienced God in so many different ways. It’s been humbling to what God provide over $3 million through giving. It was surreal and encouraging to see a rainbow on the church land on the day we launched the campaign (Vision Sunday, September 15, 2015). There have been so many other big and small moments of affirmation these past three years, including paying off our land loan which we celebrated in April 2017.
On Sunday, November 4, we will celebrate the conclusion of the initial Immeasurably More campaign. We are so thankful and amazed at all that God has done. Construction will begin soon on the land, as dirt begins to move in November! We are in process of now of acquiring permits.
Celebration and relaunch
On that Sunday, we will share the final total of the last three years. Also on that Sunday, we will relaunch the campaign for the next 18 months (estimated build time is 12-14 months). Our prayer goal is to move into our facility debt-free! With a budget of $6 million, we are over half-way there. We are so thankful for your love for the Lord reflected in your generosity and sacrifice.
We’d also encourage you to refresh yourself with our 2015 Immeasurably More series about finding our contentment only in Jesus. You can find them below as podcasts or blog entries:
- September 20: Immeasurably More Love [podcast here] [blog here]
- September 27: Immeasurably More Hope [podcast here] [blog here]
- October 4: Immeasurably More Grace [podcast here] [blog here]
- October 18: Immeasurably More Contentment [podcast here] [blog here]
- October 25: Immeasurably More Commitment [podcast here] [blog here]
- April 30, 2017: Immeasurably More: Refreshing [podcast here]
Mark your calendars, and please pray for this time of celebration and commitment!