Unfortunately because of rain, we will postpone the Harvest Hoedown until Sunday, October 15 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. We hope to see you there!
We will have hayrides out to the pumpkin patch, a corn maze for you to navigate, hot dogs and s’mores to chow down on, and then we’ll all come together in the barn for a great time of line dancing! This is a great opportunity for you to invite friends, family, or neighbors and let them see just a little bit of what Northstar Church is doing to bring people together.
At a glance…
- What: Harvest Hoedown 2017 – featuring hay rides, corn maze, hot dogs, s’mores, and line dancing!
- Where: Sinkland Farms – 3020 Riner Rd., Christiansburg, VA
- When: Sunday October 15 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Who: Everybody! Bring your family, friends, and neighbors!
- Cost: $7.00 per person, or $25.00 max per family
- You can purchase tickets at church this Sunday or at the gate at Sinkland Farms.
- 5:30-6:30 Hayrides and Corn Maze
- 6:15-7:15 Dinner and S’mores
- 7:15-8:30 Line Dancing!
We will need help selling tickets and greeting. Please click HERE if you can sign up for a shift!
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Jewell!