This is a resource page mainly for members and regular attenders. We believe that as followers of Christ, our generous giving through offerings and ministry support is an act of joyful obedience and loving worship.
Northstar Church is supported entirely by the generous giving of our members and regular attenders. Thank you for your faithfulness and support. Here are some ways you can give…
Mail it in:
PO Box 1001
Blacksburg, VA 24063
Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay!
Most banks offer online bill pay free of charge. You can set up Northstar Church as a recurring or one-time payee, and then submit your donation through your online bank account.
While this is certainly convenient, by allowing technology to serve you, don’t neglect the joy of sitting down and manually writing out that check on occasion. In that simple “offline” process, you will experience the joy of generosity and blessing others.
Our online giving service is a fantastic way for you to give regularly and conveniently (who carries a checkbook with them these days?). We encourage you to set up an account with it (takes less than 3 minutes), and begingiving through our page there.
Text to Give
This nice feature allows you to give wherever you are, as long as you have your cell phone with you. Here are the easy steps:
- Text “Give $100” or any other amount to 540-427-7724.
- Follow the prompts.
- Register your credit/debit card or bank account (first time only).
- Make sure to save the phone number in your contacts as “Northstar Give” so you can use it again.
Benefits of online/text giving:
- Online security.
- Set up a recurring gift so that you never forget to tithe.
- You can specify which church fund your gift goes to (Great for giving to missions at special times of the year!).
- Syncs with your profile and giving information on MyNorthstar.
- Set up email reminders.
- Accessible from your mobile phone, Facebook page or on the web.
Thank you for your kind support of Northstar’s ministries!
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:7-)