Welcome to This Week in Children’s Ministry, the part of the Northstar website where we take a look at what the kids are learning on Sunday morning and keep you up to date with what’s coming up and what your family can begin looking forward to!
- This week, our Jumpstart kids continued learning about this month’s Life App: Humility. They heard about how Jesus was put on trial, crucified, and then resurrected on Easter Sunday, learning that Jesus was willing to die in order to save us all.
- Bottom Line – I can put others first because Jesus put me first.
- This week, talk to your children about why Jesus gave Himself up to die on the cross.
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Jumpstart Parent Cue.
- In our Bloom classes, the kids also learned about how Jesus let his disciples know that He had to go away, but that He would return. They also learned that, after He was killed, Jesus came back to life three days later, just like He said He would.
- Bottom Line – Jesus is the best!
- This week, take some time to talk with your kids about what Good Friday and Easter mean. Talk about why Jesus died on the cross and was raised to life three days later.
- Looking for more ideas? Click here for this month’s Bloom Parent Cue.
- Jumpstart parents! Do you have someone in 5th grade who is getting ready to move on to middle school and Northstar’s youth group? Mark your calendars for May 9 when we will have a Jumpstart/Youth Parent Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
Take a look below at some of the fun times our kids had during our Good Friday and Easter services!