December Nights has become somewhat of a tradition around Northstar. During the month of December we don’t have Sunday morning church. We move everything to the evening. Yes, you read that right. We don’t meet on Sunday mornings in the month of December!
It will be our third December to celebrate the gift of God in Christ during December Nights! We will focus on our theme of Rest. Reflect. Rejoice. Renew. It’s a beautiful time of year to refocus our spirits on He who makes all things new. Jesus Christ is our first, great and eternal love.
Our hope for our church and its guests over the next few weeks is that we clearly portray and declare Jesus as the Light and Hope of the world.
Please help us communicate our service change and invite your neighbors, friends and coworkers to join you at December Nights this year! Share this link on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the buttons below this article.
- December 4 – Two services at 4:00 & 5:30 p.m.
- December 11 – Two services at 4:00 & 5:30 p.m.
- December 18 – One service at 5:30 p.m.
- December 24 – Christmas Eve service at 5:30 p.m.
- December 25 – NO SERVICES on Christmas Day