The Bible has a lot to say about our sexuality and how we are to express ourselves in relationships. Significant issues such as gender, same-sex attraction and who we are to love and how are all addressed in scripture. What is harder to apply is how we are to love people on all sides of the sexuality spectrum with truth and grace. People are indeed messy, but God’s grace is beautiful.
Beginning March 24, Connect College Ministry will be sponsoring a four-week Sunday morning series in the BMS Library at 10:30 a.m. It is limited to the first 50 people to RSVP (first 30 college students and first 20 non-college adults).
Our goal with this series is to present a biblical approach to loving people with truth and grace who are living outside of God’s design for sexuality.
What can you expect each week?
We will watch a brief, 15-minute video in the Messy Grace series. It will be followed by a discussion time around tables led by trained facilitators. For those interested in participating, it requires a commitment to be present all four weeks of the series.
- What: A Sunday morning elective series sponsored by Connect College Ministry on applying biblical truth and grace to the messy area of human sexuality
- When: Sundays, 10:30 a.m., March 24, March 31, April 7, April 14
- Where: Blacksburg Middle School Library
- Open to: College Students (first 30) and Non-College Adults (first 20)
- RSVP here. You are committing to attend all four sessions.