He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge. – Psalm 91:4
Who needs some encouragement? If you are a mom navigating this time with children in public school, being homeschooled or a mix we know you need some encouragement! Everyone is welcome and we encourage you to invite friends!
School and life may look different this year, but God’s presence and love never change. We hope you will join us Tuesday September 8th at Nellie’s Cave Park for A Latte Encouragement! We will have a time to chat with other moms (physically distanced) and hear an encouraging devotion from Ellen Cianelli. Ellen’s message will be about FAITH over fear.
Just like everything else this event will look different this year as well. We will be meeting outside under the shelter at Nellie’s Cave Park.
- We will be asking you to purchase your own latte (or whatever drink you choose) using a Starbucks gift card we will send you after you register. You must register by Tuesday, September 1 to receive a gift card in the mail. If you register after this date you can pick up a gift card at the Northstar Office.
- Childcare will be provided on the playground if needed, please indicate this when you register.
At a glance…
- EVERYONE WELCOME! Please invite friends!
- Nellies Cave Park (1900 Grissom Ln. Blacksburg)
- Tuesday September 8, 10am-11am
- Childcare provided – please indicate on registration form
- Gift cards sent out once you’re registered to purchase your own latte!
- REGISTER HERE