33 The Series is designed to inspire and equip men to pursue authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus Christ in the 33 years He lived on earth. Discover the four “faces” of manhood and learn how to anticipate transition through the specific seasons of life. You can find more information about the series here.
- Timeless truths adapted from the original Men’s Fraternity
- A multi-generational and racially-diverse teaching team
- Engaging roundtable discussions
- Exclusive interviews with manhood experts
- Moving testimonies and documentaries
- Teaching combined with a variety of creative elements
- Approx. 30-minute sessions
If you are interested to join the group email group leader Keegan Stone. The next group begins Saturday morning 8:00 a.m., February 6 at the Ministry Center at 200 Country Club Drive.
At a Glance
- 33 Series for Men
- When: Saturdays, 8:00 a.m., launches February 6
- Where: Northstar Ministry Center (200 Country Club Drive)
- Facilitator: Keegan Stone